Signature News A Whole New Experience
April 17, 2021
To state the obvious, the COVID-19 Pandemic has changed everything, including when, where and how we shop.
During a recent virtual showroom appointment using Microsoft Teams we were able to show a client and builder different styles and colors available to them for their hardwood flooring project. Since they were unable to travel cross country for an in-person visit, the virtual showroom appointment became a valuable experience for their selection process.
This experience prompted us to re-evaluate how our clients interact with us, our website, and if we can be of greater service to them for their hardwood flooring project.
We are pleased to share with you our recent improvements to our website, product selection, showroom, sample program, and more!
Expanded Residence Gallery
We expanded our Website Gallery to:
- Show more completed project with space to add future project galleries as well.
- Display a greater number of High Definition images to wow and inspire you.
- Include descriptions of the design with links to coordinating color and specification pages.
- Allow for easier sharing of ideas between homeowners, designers, and builders.
Improvements to Collections Finishes
We know how great it feels when you find the perfect color finish for your floor completing your design décor. While nothing can beat the stunning beauty of natural wood in person we want to get as close as possible for our clients who are not able to visit our showroom to view our vast selection in person. We improved our Collections Page by:
- Showcasing the full finish line of our Victorian & Dutch-Haus Collection.
- Replacing all photos with High-Definition images of plank and boards to show a detail view of the wood finish and texture.
- Making Spec-Sheets available to easily download and share between architects, builders, designers, and home owners.
- Linking collections finishes to the corresponding Residence Galleries so finished rooms may be viewed
Introduction of New French Oak Floor Characters
We have expanded our available wood character grades to further compliment our expansive choice selection of textures and finishes. Whether the floor has light or pronounced grain character, the final result will always look stunning. Designed by nature and expertly crafted to highlight each pieces stunning attributes.
New Characters: Rustic, Manoir, Nature, Prime
- Fast, reliable Wi-Fi & computer access to view project photos and technical information.
- Tall counter height table for relaxed sitting and easy blueprint viewing.
- Temperature controlled environment for comfort.
- Kitchenette with bottled water, coffee, and other refreshments stocked.
Showroom Refresh with Expanded Selection
Step into our revamped studio and allow us to make your design dreams a reality. Once you experience our exquisite museum style displays and endless samples, you won’t look any further for your hardwood flooring needs.
Each of our Victorian and Dutch-Haus Collection color finishes is available to be viewed in Hand-Scraped, Wire-Brushed, or Smooth Surface. We have hardwood samples shown in a generous size so you can see a true representation of how your flooring will actually appear in your home. The Signature studio is equipped with lighting options to allow you to see the flooring in multiple settings.
Streamlined Sample Process
We continue to make every effort during the selection process to ensure you love your flooring choice. Which is why we believe samples are so vital to the selection process. We understand how important it is to be able to view your potential wood finishes in your home, with your décor, and with your lighting. For this reason we have streamlined our in showroom sample checkout and online sample requests. We look forward to reviewing your preference in greater detail to recommend specific flooring finishes for your lifestyle needs.
Share this on: